Definitions and Interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Active Brand Concepts via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, far as long as the GDPR is effective an the UK GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/629;
Active Brand Concepts, we or us
Active Brand Concepts, a company incorporated an England and Wales with registered number 06819643 whose registered office is at The Forge, Crewe Hall Farm, Old Park Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 5UE;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) /Amendment) Regulations 2011:
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Active Brand Concepts and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Active Brand Concepts and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services, and
the website that you are currently using, homecaretechnology.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy
c. a reference to a person includes Arms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. ‘Including. is understood to mean “including without limitation”,
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it
any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social med. websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Active Brand Concepts is the “data controller, This means that Active Brand Concepts determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data W given to us by you; and ;
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Active Brand Concepts will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, posh e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
Data chat is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect pan Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect same information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements Web site content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Web sire and the way you an e and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in lane with the cookie settings an your browser. For more nnation about cookies, and how we use them an the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order ta provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use yaw Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do . for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/ar taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let US know immediately by contacting US via this e-mail address: sales@active-brand- concepts.com.
15. If you want detaded information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit -.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access ٠ the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we mod., update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” .ere we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase ٠ the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data ٠ the right to “block” US from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability ٠ the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing ofyour Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact US via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by US, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO). The ICO’S contact details canbe found on their website at https://ic0.0rg.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep US informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
22. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Active Brand Concepts to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies؛ however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow US to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps US to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables US to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Coolies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time؛ however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer ofyour internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement wdl be governed by and interpreted according to the law ofEngland and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Active Brand Concepts by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let US know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this cookie to help US analyse how users use the website
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.